Ravioli Veggie Bake

Ravioli Veggie Bake is one of the kids all time favourites and one which I've made many times.  I found the recipe years ago on the Australian Healthy Food Guide site.

As I have made this dish more times than I can count I've worked out a few different ways of preparing the recipe to make life a little easier.

Ravioli Veggie Bake


Ingredients
2 x 375g packs fresh ravioli of your choice (I use beef ravioli)
2 cups mushrooms, sliced
1 leek, finely sliced
1 cup frozen corn
150g baby spinach leaves
700g jar passata
250g ricotta
½ cup freshly grated cheese
2 tablespoons breadcrumbs

Preheat oven to 190°C.  Lightly oil two lasagne dishes.

Add ravioli, mushrooms, leek, corn and spinach leaves to a very large mixing bowl and toss to combine.  Pour passata over the top and mix well.  Although messy I find it easier to mix with my hands.

Divide mix evenly between the two lasagne dishes.  Dot with ricotta.  Using the back of a spoon roughly spread the ricotta as best as you can.  Sprinkle with grated cheese and then the breadcrumbs.

Ready for the oven.

Bake for 30 minutes.

We'll see how long these last.

A tasty midweek dinner which is easy to prepare and a big winner with the kids.

6 comments

  1. That looks delicious! Your kids are lucky to have a mom who is such a passionate cook. My mom was that way, too. We really looked forward to meals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My parents were also like that too. We are so fortunate.
      Thank you so much for your kind comment.

      Delete
  2. That looks easy and tasty, Kylie. Thanks for sharing how you make it. Meg:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Meg. The kids polished it off after school today.

      Delete
  3. Sounds yum, and simple.

    For a moment I thought you had made your own ravioli....And I was thinking "I'm out!" Because that level of dedication to dinner is beyond me. But this? This I can do. ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading your comment with a huge smile Emma.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I really enjoy hearing from my readers and sharing ideas. Have a lovely day.

Back to Top