Blog Layout Changes Ahead

Thanks to Rhonda's wonderful Online Blogging Course I have been learning a lot about the blogging world along with some other lovely bloggers.  Over the past few weeks I have been trialing a new layout for my blog.  One of the options was to pay a little extra and have someone do it for me however I decided to get stuck into it and learn.  I want to be able to navigate around my blog independently and know how things work.  

Teapot has been getting a good workout.

Blogging has given me so much more than I thought.  I've been able to connect with and share with so many people who have all been wonderful.  Interacting with readers, following their blogs which I love and the support from other bloggers is amazing.  So much on the technical side of things too.  Even a little coding.  If someone had said all of this would happen especially in such a short time I would have been skeptical but it has and it is a great journey.

Over the weekend I will start to transform my blog with a new layout, colours and so much more.  As I will be changing things over the course of a few days you may notice strange colour combinations, menus may not be fully running straight away plus other things I'm sure.  If all goes well I hope to have everything going and set up by Sunday evening.

I'm a little nervous but also excited.  Now fingers crossed that technology is on my side.  Mmmmm we shall see.

14 comments

  1. Good luck Kylie.
    I too have been experimenting with different settings on my blog. It's fun to learn coding and the technical side that we normally do not see.

    Eventually I'd like to use my own design for the background but I still don't know how to do it. Little steps. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with little steps. Also the more we try the more we will learn.

      Delete
  2. Have fun experimenting and learning, Kylie. I can't wait to see the results! Meg:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly how I'm looking at it Meg. As I was feeling a little nervous about making changes I then thought about it as fun, learning and giving it a go.

      Delete
  3. Ooh good luck, can't wait to see the changes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed Cheryl. All will be fine I'm sure and I'm feeling excited.

      Delete
  4. Hi Kyle, I love your teapot. You are doing so well with the blog changes. I have no idea what coding it. I'm just happy that my photos are now no longer wallet sized. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my teapot. The look alone makes me feel warm with the flickering candle.

      Delete
  5. That sounds very interesting. I haven't thought much more about my blog and its layout and the way it comes across to people since I started. I cant wait to see what changes you make and the difference too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the header/banner on your blog with photos.

      Delete
  6. Congratulations Kylie on the new look. It looks just fantastic! Good on you for doing it yourself too. I love the header with the different photos and links to posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very proud of you, Kylie. You've done some great work on your blog. It's a credit to you. 🏆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have given me the tools Rhonda and really helped me so much. Big thankyou.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I really enjoy hearing from my readers and sharing ideas. Have a lovely day.

Back to Top