My Reading List

Finally, I have successfully added a link to my Goodreads account which you will find on the right side of my blog.  I have had this account for quite a while now however hadn't added any books.  Instead I have been adding books to my wishlist on my library account as well as keeping track with a Word document.

If you click on the link it will open up with a list of books I've read, plan to read as well as currently reading.

Adding books to my Goodreads account has been on my to do list for a while and now I can give it a big tick.

As is always the case I wish I had done this earlier.  Such a fantastic way to keep track of your reading and super easy to navigate too.  Over the the last few days I spent time adding books I've read, currently reading and my long wish list.  All I need to do now is keep it up to date.




A few weeks ago one of my readers commented on adding a Goodreads account and it's been on my mind sinceMy thanks go to Mrs. Meagre from Meagre Makes MoreA lovely blog which I visit daily.  Thankyou for making me aware of this feature as it really does make life so much easier

At the moment I'm getting stuck into The One Plus One by Jo Jo Moyes which is keeping me intrigued.  I open it up for a quick little read once I settle on the couch for the evening.  Always have my pyjamas on, curled up, cosy and warm.  Best way to wind down and it gives me something to look forward to.  I then move onto my knitting or cross stitch whilst watching a bit of TV.  If it has anything to do with cooking I'm watching otherwise it is a DVD from the library.
 
Currently reading.

Every morning I open my book once again and read for a good half hour before I do anything else. 

Great way to end and begin each day. 

Do you have a routine as far as reading goes?  What are you currently reading?  I would love to know.

Also, I want to thank everyone for visiting my blog.  I love hearing from you and just jump for joy when you leave comments.  Maybe that's because I'm a new blogger.  It's like - 'ooooh I have a comment.'  I really, really love having you here and sharing with you xx. 

2 comments

  1. Yay! Following now... -mrsmeagre

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to read at the end of the day. Curling up with a book or a magazine borrowed from my local library is one of my favourite things. Meg:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I really enjoy hearing from my readers and sharing ideas. Have a lovely day.

Back to Top